Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Few of my Favorite Things

Hey Everybody,

I did not get to take as many pictures as I would have liked to my first year. So here are a few of my favorite things we did this school year! 
Our Christmas crafts this year. My favorite was the handprint ornament! They turned out SOOOO cute!



Our Easter craft. I cut potatoes in half and then carved designs in them to look like Easter eggs. The kiddos loved this one! 

Our second Easter craft. We painted little yellow chicks with forks and then added some eyes and a nose to make an Easter chick. This was another fun one! 

Tomorrow I will be sharing what I am working on this summer! So far, I have three of my to do list items done! YAY! 
Stay tuned,
Sarah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs