Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Listening Center and Comprehension!


    One reason I am looking forward to going back to school is my new listening center! Last year, I did not have the right equipment to have one in the room, so this summer I decided that creating my own listening center was at the top of my list! I am happy and excited to say I can officially cross it off my mile long to do list! :) I saw this great idea on Pinterest ( I can't remember who created this, so if you know, please let me know because I think its pretty much genius!!) to make the listening center into a grab and take station. I blogged a few weeks ago about making my listening center bags that look like this:

Check out my earlier post to see where I got my materials for these cute little bags! 


This is what I will be putting in my bags! A book, CD player, and a clipboard with one of my response sheets! I was stoked to find the Cars CD players on Walmart.com for only $12.50! Who doesn't love the movie Cars and cheap CD players??? I also had tons of fun decorating my FREE clipboards from a teacher friend with some of my washi tape. I am OBSESSED with washi tape!! 
It all fits perfectly inside! :)  
I can't wait to introduce this portion of Daily 5 to the kids! 

Here is another snapshot of my clipboards and also three of my listening center response sheets! They are now on my TpT store. Check them out here!

My Listening Center Worksheets include 20 different forms to use with your listening centers or after a read aloud. They are easy for the students to complete on their own. The packet starts with simple draw and respond sheets and then leads to more challenging sheets with some writing involved! There are a variety of comprehension strategies included! I also included a  "5 star" rating system for the kids to rate how well they liked each book. I think the kiddos will like this part! 


Please stop by my TpT store and check out my listening center worksheets and my other products as well. I am really excited to share these sheets with you! Easily my most favorite product I created this summer! Please also check out my Instagram button on the side and follow Miss Sarahsoda for more updates on what I am doing to prepare for this fall! 

Sarah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs