Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Orientation Night! It's right around the corner!

Hey Everybody!

     As I am sure you are well aware, the school year is quickly coming upon us! If your school is like mine you probably have either an open house or orientation night before the beginning of the year. Last year I was SO nervous, but this year I am really excited to meet everyone and share what we will be doing in my room! This year I decided to make some new forms to give to parents on orientation night. I am really excited to use them! I also decided to sell them on my TpT store! You can find them here: Miss Sarahsoda

I had so much fun creating these! I am OBSESSED with Cara Carroll's fonts! They are SO SO SO fun! I just can't get enough! The same goes to Whimsy Clips' graphics. They rock, y'all! Check them both out on TpT! There is also a link to their stores in my packet! 

This here is a little sneak peek of one of my pages from my new packet! It is my favorite! I did this with my parents last year and got a lot of great responses! It was neat to read what parents thought of their children and what information they wanted to share with me. 

Please stop by more store and check out my new product! I am excited to share it with you! Please also stop by my Facebook page and give me a like! :)

Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs