Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 25, 2014

Googly Eyes 8)

Who doesn't love googly eyes? I mean the kind used for crafting of course!! ;) I know I do!! Today I spent a few hours crafting and watching some Law and Order SVU. I can't get enough of that show...IT IS SO GOOD!  I saw these sweet little guys on Pinterest and knew I just HAD to make them, with my left over popsicle sticks and washi tape! I found the googly eyes at JoAnn's.

I can't wait for the kids to use these pointers when we read or when they read by themselves! I think they will be a huge hit. This past year we just used our pointer finger. We named him Bob! ;) 



I couldn't resist putting one in my favorite book of all time ( To Kill a Mockingbird)! It looked so cute! 

Well y'all this is a late post and it is almost 5 on a Friday! Woohoo! I am spending my night crafting. I can't wait to share what I have been working on. 

Have a super weekend!!

Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs