Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 7, 2014

A sweet little find and a fun little project :)

Hey all,

Soooooo I'm late on posting this but I think you will like it. Last post I mentioned I would be sharing my favorite project so far this summer. I love it!!!


This is how I will be doing my bucket filling this year. I am so excited because it will take up WAY WAY WAY less room. Yay! I am also excited because it was on sale at Jo-Anns for 17$! Woot! I plan on using buttons as my fillers.
Part two of my project is this lovely frame here, from Hobby Lobby. Our school wide theme this year is  carnival and I created this little picture using my Martha Stewart app for the Ipad. So fun! 

Last, but not least, I have to share the SWEET, SWEET find my boyfriend's mom found for me. Two bookcases for only 15$! Hip Hip Hooray! :)

I'll be sharing more soon! :)
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs