Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Freebie!

Hey Y'all!

    I just wanted to pop in and share my new TPT product! This summer I have been working on flash cards for kids to take home and keep in their book bags for nightly practice. This past year I tried sight words on a ring, but I had lots of kiddos lose them or forget to keep them in their book bag! We do occasionally get the flash cards out at school, so it is important that the kids bring them every day. I was looking for a new way to do flash cards and  I have a new idea that I am super excited about! However, I am not going to share that today because I want to dedicate an entire post to it! :) So without further ado, here are my addition and subtraction flash cards: Addition and Subtraction Flashcards. I have a lot of flash cards made up, but I wanted to share these first!




The link above will take you to my TPT store, so please download and send me some feedback! I would love to hear from ya!  I had my flash cards copied on colored card stock at Staples because I had a 50% off coupon and it was so cheap! Plus it was brightly colored card stock!!!!! Can you beat that!?!? ( I think not!)

I will be posting soon on how I am storing these wonderful flash cards soon. I AM SO EXCITED TO SHOW YOU!

Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs