Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

      I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend,  I know I sure did! This weekend my sweet boyfriend and I crossed something off our bucket list! We went on a ghost hunt!!!!!!! ( I was scared out of my mind!) We got the chance to explore one of the oldest theaters in the United States.... after hours! (We were there until 2AM!!)  It was really neat hearing all of the stories and the history of the place, but you better believe I had a death grip on my man's arm! However, even ghost hunting didn't stop me from thinking about my classroom. Obsessed??? Maybe :) 
     So as soon as I got home ( Literally! I stayed up until 4am!), I started working on my Itty Bitty Ghost unit! I am pretty excited about it! It won't be in my store for a little while, but I wanted to give you all  a little sneak peek.





Here is a sneak peek of my cover page and a writing template! At our ghost investigation, we talked about taking a ghost home to help clean the house ( Who's with me??)  and that got me thinking about having a ghost as a pet! I am excited to try it out with my kids this year! I will post more about it when it is up and running in my TpT store.  Last, but certainly not least, here is a picture from this weekend of my man and I. If you can't tell, we are feeling lucky that we made it out alive! ;)

Stay tuned! I have more things to share with you this week. Please also check out and like my new Facebook page: Miss Sarahsoda!!! 

Talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs