Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Five for Fraturday!

Happy weekend, y'all!

I hope your week was fantastic! This week was my first week back in the classroom with the kiddos...I finally had a full class yesterday! After practicing routines for four days straight I am ready to get my year started! And yes, I know, I will have to keep practicing routines too but I just can't wait to get to the good stuff! :) 

I am linking up today with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday link up, and because I am a day late today is officially Fraturday! 







I went to a local festival last Sunday and I found these gems for 1$ each. I am in love! Not only did I help a local business, but the kids already love them. I put them in my block center. I think they will be much, much sturdier than the plastic dollar store cars I had last year. Not to mention they are one of a kind and super cute! :)


One of my favorite things we did this week was practice our gluing! Dot, dot, not a lot! I found this cute little freebie here on TpT. After we practiced, we put sprinkles on top! This little cutie did a fantastic job with her gluing and her apple turned out great! 



I have blogged before about the awesome lockers my dad made for me, but I wanted to share a picture of them all filled with the kiddos' stuff! Ignore all the bins... I was sorting the supplies into bins until we need them! I am finally done! 
But seriously, how awesome are these??? 



Last night (the reason I didn't get my blog post up yesterday!), I had my second book club meeting! It was so fun and my friend did a seriously awesome job planning it. Here is a picture of our next book and the cute little favors my friend made. If you would like to see more pictures ( and the book club set up looked like it was taken out of a magazine)  check out my Instagram: Miss Sarahsoda!



Today I leave you with two cute little quotes from two of my kids.  These moments are great reminders of why I have the best job ever!

Quote #1: After reading Howard B. Wigglebottom Learns to Listen (Howard is a bunny in case you didn't know):

One of my little friends raised their hand and said "you know, Howard kind of looks like my grandma!"

I was just happy he remembered to raise his hand! But, it sure did tickle my funny bone too!


Quote #2: "Did you know that my sister is as beautiful as a princess, but she eats like a pig? I mean she is as beautiful as a princess but she just eats like a pig!!"

How cute?!  He obviously loves his sister! 


Well, I am off to spend the weekend with my guy. It is our two year anniversary and we are headed to the OSU game today and celebrating with dinner tomorrow! I can't wait to blog about one of the gifts I made him next week!


Don't forget to stop by Doodle Bugs and check out some other great blogs!

Have a fantastic weekend! 

Sarah :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs