Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monday (ummm make that Sunday) Made it!

Hello friends!

Happy Sunday! 

I am linking up a wee bit late to 4th Grade Frolics' Monday Made it linky! I don't have too much to add because I have been busy and have caught my first cold (went to the doctor and found out it is a sinus infection after I started this post!) of the year (YUCK). Oh and did I mention it's only the first full week of the year for the kids? 

I mentioned in my last post that I made an anniversary gift for my boyfriend that was kind of teacherific! So that is what I am sharing today! 



For my boyfriend and I's two year anniversary, I made him a book called "The abcs of our love" using PicMonkey! It was a lot of fun to make and PicMonkey is one of my most favorite places on the web! I love how it turned out and I think he did too :)



I gave my boyfriend a loot crate full of Game of Throne goodies and nicknamed it Sarah's loot crate the love edition. I had so much fun wrapping it. I used Washi Tape of course!!!





Have a super week!!!

Sarah :)








2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs