Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 10, 2014

Five for Friday!

Hey all! 

Once again, I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday! This week I have a couple things to share from my TpT store. I am excited to share them with you, and I have a freebie!!! Who doesn't love those, right?


Fall is so fun and so is my new unit! I named it the Itty Bitty Unit, because if you are like me, there is so much to fit in each week and so little time. This mini unit is perfect for fitting in a theme in a quick and easy way! I included a graphing idea, a writing prompt, and one literacy and math center! You can find it here!



This unit is near and dear to my heart y'all! I am a Halloween baby afterall! 



Ok, so here it is!! The freebie! I use this in small group to practice sounding out CVC words with the kiddos. For each sound, they put on play dough ball in the circle. I have included a mat for CVCe words as well.  If you download and have the time, please leave me some feedback! It would be much appreciated! :)




Alright, so one more thing I have to share with you from my store and I am sharing it because I AM IN LOVE. My kids are doing so awesome with these sheets! I just couldn't believe it. It has only been a week and they have got it down! These pictures are from my Listening Center Comprehension Response Sheets. This week we worked on identify the character in the story. Here are some pictures of the kids work. I love the shark on on the right. What a little artist! 

Ignore the yucky filter from my phone. I forgot to take it off! 







Next week is spirit/Right to Read week. We have a carnival theme for Right to Read week. I am working with one of the teachers on my team to create a totally awesome outfit for SuperHero Day. So excited to share it with you! Stay tuned!

Last but not least, I have hit a pretty big milestone with my blog and I am slowly picking up followers. Thanks so much for reading, sharing your ideas and thoughts, and following along on my adventure. Teaching is not only my job, but my passion! I am so glad that so many others share it too. I have learned of SO many great ideas from other teachers through blogging. 
Thank goodness for technology right?

Stop by the link up and see what the other teachers were up to this week!


Happy Friday! Have a super weekend!

Sarah :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs