Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Made it!

Hey Everybody!

 Linking up here with 4th Grade Frolics for my first Monday Made it!


Last week I made a trip to Michaels and the Dollar Store and got a few things crossed off my to do list for this school year! Check them out here! :)

My first project is my school/life planner. This year is about to be busy y'all! I have decided to go back and get my Masters started, so just like my kiddos I will be going back to school on August 25th. Ahhhh! I am half excited and half dreading all of the work on top of teaching! I also want to keep up with blogging and also make sure I have plenty of time to spend with my boyfriend and family! Good thing we teachers are great at Multitasking, right??? So here is a sneak peek of the planner I decorated. I  am excited about it! I also included a sneak peek of my week! Summer School starts tomorrow! :)




I also worked on my birthday gifts for the kiddos this year. Last year, I was terrible and did not do anything too special for the kids birthdays other than singing to them and letting them wear a huge pin that said "It's my birthday!" for the day. So I decided this year that was one area I needed to step it up! I went to the Dollar Tree for some inspiration and I am really excited with what I found! My lovely Instagram friends have really made me fall in love with neon colors and black right now so that was the theme I decided on! I managed to make a birthday treat for all my kiddos for only 9$! That is about .36 cents a kid! Can't beat that! After I took this picture, I also found packs of 12 glow sticks at Michaels for $1! So i added them as well ( I already included that in the 9$ in case you are wondering!) I can't wait to celebrate birthdays this year!!!


Blame it on first year teacher indecisiveness, but last year I could just not find a way to record behavior that I really liked! My school uses the color system for pulling a card/moving a clip. At the start of the year, I used a pocket chart and the kids had to "pull a card". I found that I just did not have a good place to put the pocket chart, so after Winter Break I changed it to a clip system. I glued and laminated 5 pieces of construction paper together and put the student's number on a clothes pin. I liked this better, but it was still so large and basically impossible to take with us to specials. Therefore this year I decided to go with a behavior wheel! I found these little mini clothes pins at Michaels and dressed them up with my washi tape! I like that the mini clothes pins won't weigh down my wheel when I hang it in the room. The kids will easily be able to get it down and move their clip if necessary. Hoping this method works for me!! 




My Made it #4 was made to celebrate the TpT Back to School Sale!!!!!!
Here is a little teaser! Stop by my store to download it and follow my TpT page! My other products will be on sale as well!

Don't forget about the TpT Back to School Sale! Use the code BTS14 to save!!! 

Happy Monday and Happy TpT shopping!!!

Sarah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs