Pages

BlogLovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 18, 2014

Who Monday: Blog Hoppin Back to School!

Hey Y'all!

 I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' today ( and hopefully the rest of this week) for their back to school linky!

I already linked up and did the meet the teacher linky, so I will try to make sure I don't repeat myself!


A few of my favorite things: the color orange, washi tape, organizing my classroom, and blog stalkin'!

My favorite children's book: The Big Hungry Bear by Don and Audrey Wood. A classic that I could read over and over and over again!

My favorite book ( because I love books and because I love reading in general!): To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. 

and ok so I have to be honest about my love for children's books... I am kinda maybe   completely obsessed with them. I have a knack for remembering titles and even authors. I rarely forget one. Have you heard of the trivia game quiz up? I used to hold the title for best in Ohio. It was a proud moment, y'all!  A proud but nerdy moment. 

Aside from books I really enjoy watching movies and spending time with my family and boyfriend! Here is a silly picture of my guy and I at a local little festival ( we had just eaten the best steak sandwiches ever!) 


As for my teacher side, I am about to start my second year of teaching next week and couldn't be more excited! This year I am trying something completely different from what I did last year....the Daily 5! I am excited and nervous about the whole thing.  If you have any great tips feel free to leave them in the comment section, because I wouldn't mind reading them! :) 

Well thanks for stopping by and learning more about me! Check back tomorrow for my post about where I teach! I should have my room mostly finished by then, so I will be able to share some pictures! Yay! :) 

Stop by Blog Hoppin' to meet some other great teacher bloggers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs